Monday, July 19, 2010

BLU x Live Manikins x Illecismm x Mahtie Bush @ Beatnik Studios

Photobucket
Images from BLU Live in Concert at Beatnik Studios from this previous Thursday. I wasn't to fond of BLU's music but I wanted to go out and support my locals while getting some photography in. Live Manikins, Illecism, Mahtie Bush, Mic Jordan and Old Ghost were on the card while Dj Oasis kept it 100% spinning classic joints from Pete Rock, CL, Slum V, ATCQ and everything else I grew up on; I definitely felt hip hop in the building.
Continue reading to see more images of performing artist
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment